Fail Safe Alarm System
- Hanna’s exclusive Fail Safe Alarm System protects against problems caused by power supply failure or signal interruption, which are typical risks in industrial environments. An alarm condition is indicated by a red LED, located directly on the front panel of the controller.
- HI21211 has mounting holes molded into the housing to assure simple, quick and secure installation without the need for additional hardware.
Isolated Recorder Output
- To enhance troubleshooting and the ability to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently located on the front panel, to obtain a copy of the results on demand.
- A differential input prevents problems due to ground loop current when using pH electrodes with a matching pin. Very effective at extending the life of the electrode.
- Housed in a rugged, modular, fiber-reinforced polypropylene housing that will resist the harmful effects of most chemicals.
- The Hanna password protection feature keeps these controllers safe from tampering. Only users with the proper password can change the settings of these controllers.