The FC2023 is the ideal electrode to measure the pH of milk, yogurt, meats, cheeses, fruit, sushi, rice, jams, jellies, dough, ice cream, yogurt, beverages, and juice.
Conical Glass Tip
The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi-solids, and emulsions for the direct measurement of pH in food products including meat, cheese, yogurt, and milk.
Open Junction Reference
The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference. This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable reading.
Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a food grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, including sodium hypochlorite. It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength and resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation. PVDF is also resistant to fungal growth.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- One or two-point automatic calibration
- BEPS – Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings
- Compact, heavy-duty, and waterproof
- Battery % displayed on start-up
- HELP feature, displays tutorial messages on LCD