HI770710P is a set of premium quality pH 7.01 and 10.01 calibration buffers produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to ±0.01 pH @ 25℃ and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have a long shelf life for an unopened sachet.
Light block packaging
- Prevents any oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode