The HI510-03 is a hardware kit to mount the ½ DIN HI510 Universal Controller to a pipe. The HI510-03 includes screws and brackets necessary to affix a mounting plate to the HI510 Universal Controller. U-bolts are provided that can accommodate various sizes of pipe. The bracket can be rotated to mount the HI 510 controller to a pipe with either a horizontal or vertical orientation.
The NEMA 4X rating of the HI510 controller is unaffected by the pipe mounting method. The HI510 has waterproof cable glands for the wiring that terminates within the meter. The HI510 has extractable terminal block for easy termination of the wiring.
- Brackets are shown attached to the HI510 universal controller (sold separately).
- Four screws with washers are used to attach the bracket to the meter.
- The bracket is notched and the U-bolts are used to attach to a pipe.
- Shown is the HI510 universal controller (sold separately) mounted to a pipe.
- Plate attached can be rotated to attach vertically or horizontally.
- NEMA 4X waterproof rating of enclosure is not affected by mounting to a pipe.