These controllers allow direct connection of a potentiometric conductivity probe (HI7638) with a cable up to 20 m long, without needing a transmitter to amplify the signal.
The instruments are designed with a standard DIN panel mount withmembrane keypads and large LCD on the front, and provide a seriesof auto-diagnostic functions.
Probes, power supply, contacts and recorders are connected on therear panel through screw terminals.
Four models with different measurement ranges are available to suit any application needs
- HI 943500A from 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm
- HI 943500B from 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm
- HI 943500C from 0 to 1999 μS/cm
- HI 943500D from 0.0 to 199.9 μS/cm
HI943500 Series Conductivity Controller’s FEATURES/BENEFITS:
No Need for a Transmitter
- These controllers allow the direct connection of a potentiometric conductivity probe (HI 7638) with a cable up to 20 meters long, without using any transmitter
- Designed with built-in diagnostic functions to enable the user to check and troubleshoot the instrument. The checks performed are through the front panel keys and can be used to isolate the cause of malfunction.
- The LED on the front panel indicates the operating status of the controller.
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- The automatic temperature compensation (ATC) is performed directly by the HI 7638 probe with built-in temperature sensor.
- The controllers are housed in sturdy aluminum casings with ABS plastic front panels. The mounting brackets that are supplied with the meter, can be installed securely and quickly. When in operation, and with the transparent protective cover installed, the units comply with IP42 standards (see chart in section 20 for IP codes). The use of this design protects the unit from the conditions associated with industrial environments, ensuring a long and trouble-free operation.
- The ability to record data from the process you are monitoring greatly enhances process troubleshooting. By simply connecting a recorder to the controller’s output terminals (choose between 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA according to your needs), users are able to acquire a hard copy for demonstrative or analytical purposes.
- The instruments are designed with a standard DIN panel mount with membrane keypads on the front, a large LCD and with auto-diagnostic functions