Wall Mounted EC Digital Controller HI23211
HI2321 is a wall mounted, microprocessor conductivity controller specifically designed to meet your process control requirements. This controller provides very accurate measurements due to the four-ring EC probe and Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) feature.
- Fail Safe Alarm System.
- CAL Check™ alerts users of calibration status.
- Four-ring method provides an exceptionally stable measurement over a wider range.
Fail Safe Alarm System
- Hanna’s exclusive Fail Safe Alarm System protects against problems caused by power supply failure or signal interruption, which are typical risks in industrial environments. An alarm condition is indicated by a red LED, located directly on the front panel of the controller.
- HI22111 has mounting holes molded into the housing to assure simple, quick and secure installation without the need for additional hardware.
Isolated Recorder Output
- To enhance troubleshooting and the ability to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output contacts, conveniently located on the front panel, to obtain a copy of the results on demand.
Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- The GLP feature allows users to store and recall data about system status for ultimate traceability.
- Housed in a rugged, modular, fiber-reinforced polypropylene housing that will resist the harmful effects of most chemicals.
- The Hanna password protection feature keeps these controllers safe from tampering. Only users with the proper password can change the settings of these controllers.
|Product Name||Wall Mounted EC Digital Controller HI23211|
|EC Range||0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm; 0 to 1999 µS/cm; 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm; 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm|
|EC Resolution||0.1 µS/cm, 1 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm, 0.1 mS/cm|
|EC Accuracy||0.5% f.s.|
|EC Calibration||automatic, 1 point|
|EC/TDS Temperature Compensation||automatic or manual from -10 to 100°C with Pt100 probe; β adjustable from 0.00 to 10.00%/°C|
|Temperature Range||10.0 to 100.0°C|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1 °C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5 °C (0 to 70°C); ±1 °C (outside)|
|Consent Relay||electromechanical relay SPDT contact outputs, 5A-250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) (HI211YZ and HI212YZ), fuse protected|
|Alarm Relay Set Point||electromechanical relay SPDT contact output, 5A - 250 VAC, 5A - 30 VDC (resistive load) fuse protected|
|Analog Ouput Signal||0-10 VDC, 0-5 VDC or 1-5 VDC; 0-1mA, 0-20 mA or 4-20mA|
|Digital Output Signal||RS485|
|Baud Rate||RS 485 baud rate 1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600|
|Power Consumption||15 VA|
|Over Current Protection||400 mA, 250V, fast fuse|
|Enclosure||Fiber-reinforced, self-extinguishing ABS|
|EC/TDS Probe||four-ring conductivity probe with built-in 3-wire Pt100 temperature sensor or conductivity probe + external Pt100 (not included)|
|Power Supply||115 ±10% VAC|
|Environment||0-50 °C; RH max 85% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||221 x 181 x 86 mm (8.7 x 7.1 x 3.4’’)|
|Weight||1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)|
|Ordering Information||Supplied with instructions.|
Write Your Own Review