pH 8.20 Buffer Solution for Total Acidity for Wine Analysis - HI84102-61
HI84102-61 is a pH 8.20 calibration buffer solution. Hanna calibration buffers have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna’s line of calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH @ 25oC
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality
HI84102-61 is a pH 8.20 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25oC and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle
This pH 8.20 buffer solution is dyed purple for easy identification
- Easy to identify which buffer is being used for calibration
|Description||pH 8.20 Buffer Solution for Total Acidity for Wine Analysis|
|Certificate of Analysis||no|
|pH Accuracy||±0.01 pH @25°C|
|pH Value @ 25°C||8.20|