Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA) for Sodium ISEs - HI4016-00
HI4016-00 is a 500 mL bottle of ionic strength adjuster (ISA) solution for use with sodium ion selective electrodes.
Hanna ISA solutions have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna’s line of solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Required for sodium measurements
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Clearly marked lot number and expiration date
HI4016-00 is an ionic strength adjuster (ISA) solution for use with sodium ion selective electrodes (ISEs). Hanna ISA solutions are formulated to fix the ionic strength of a sample and standards so that they are both constant. Without addition of ISA, an ion selective electrode would measure ion activity; addition of ISA stabilizes the ionic strength and permits measurements as ion concentration. With some ISEs, the ISA solution is also used to adjust the solution’s pH or to remove any potential interferences from competing ions that are present.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle
Importance of ISA*
- Fixes a solution’s ion activity to be constant so concentration can be determined
- Adjusts the pH of a solution required for some ISEs
- Complexes interfering ions in a sample to allow measurement of free ions of interest
|Product Name||Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA) for Sodium ISEs - HI4016-00|
|Dangerous Good||This product is considered hazardous to ship and is subject to extra handling fees.|
|Certificate of Analysis||No|