Conductivity Transmitters to use with Four-ring Probe - HI8936
As low as CA$325.00
HI8936 is a conductivity transmitter that utilizes a four-ring potentiometric probe. This probe is virtually immune to contamination by unclean solutions. This allows the transmitter to operate at peak performance at all times.
- Automatic temperature compensation ensures fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
- Optional backlit, LCD display for easy viewing.
HI8936 ORP Transmitter FEATURES/BENEFITS:
- The HI 8936 transmitter may be wall-mounted at any convenient location close to the measurement site. The HI8936 series should be used in conjunction with the HI7635 in-line probe or HI7638 platinum probe.
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Temperature effects are compensated for by utilizing both the built-in temperature sensor on the probe and the transmitter’s ATC circuitry with a of 2%/°C.
- HI8936”L” versions allow easy verification and monitoring of measured values and is easier to calibrate and maintain.
Direct Probe Connection
- Direct connection of the probe to the transmitter assures a positive electrical connection with no signal loss over long distances.
|Product Name||Conductivity Transmitters to use with Four-ring Probe - HI8936|
|EC Range||HI8936A & AL|
|EC Resolution||HI8936A & AL|
|EC Accuracy||±2% f.s. (excluding probe error)|
|EC Calibration||manual, two point, with offset and slope trimmers|
|EC/TDS Temperature Compensation||fixed or automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) with β=2%/°C|
|EC/TDS Probe||HI7635 for in-line applications (not included)|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||165 x 110 x 71 mm (6.5 x 4.3 x 2.8’’)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lb.)|
|Ordering Information||All HI8936 models are supplied complete with instructions.|
Write Your Own Review